STATE MANAGING DIRECTORS (many states still available)
State Managing Directors are independent contractors who are generously commission compensated. Job description includes:
· Growing chapter and range memberships
· Selling program packages and merchandise
· Marketing through local and state companies
· Developing and overseeing events
· Helping our women excel
· Other on the job developmental and monetary opportunities
This can be a lucrative, fulfilling and fun position that can develop into a rewarding career.
Training and support for all phases of job requirements will be provided.
We are looking for ethical hard workers that we would want as friends or family.
· Resume (in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF)
· Three References
· Successful extensive background check
SEND RESUMES TO:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Questions can be directed to the email address above or to: